From: Debbugs Internal Request <owner@bugs.debian.org>
To: internal_control@bugs.debian.org
Subject: Internal Control
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:42:08 +0000
# A New Hope
# A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away
# something happened.
#
# Magically this resulted in the following
# action being taken, but this fake control
# message doesn't tell you why it happened
#
# The action:
# Bug No longer marked as fixed in versions ipsec-tools/1:0.8.0-9 and
reopened.
thanks
# This fakemail brought to you by your local debbugs
# administrator