Re: Search for a file in all Debian source packages

On Mon, 04 Jun 2012, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> >I have just realized that this helpful Contents-sources.gz I had
> >on my drive is more than a year old and is not updated by cron as
> >I thought it was ;-)

> >Raphael, is there a chance to reincarnate this "service" or was it
> >superseded by a better solution?

> http://http.debian.net/debian/dists/unstable/main/Contents-source.gz

awesome -- thanks -- that is what I was looking for -- great to see it
now "officially" available

FWIW: here is the relevant (still open) wishlist bug for apt-file:
apt-file: option to search Contents-source.gz files

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences