Re: lsb-base "Fancy output"; please test lsb-base/experimental (4.1+Debian0+fancy0)

Hi -devel (and -lsb),

Le mercredi, 4 avril 2012 11.35:49, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> I have recently uploaded lsb-base 4.1+Debian0+fancy0 to experimental. As
> this version introduces a small change that has a big visual impact on
> the Debian boot, I would like to get some feedback on it before
> uploading it to unstable.

Given the feedback I got and 7 days in experimental, I have just uploaded this
change to unstable; let's see how much bugs it triggers!

Many thanks to those that provided concerns and feedback, it has been
valuable.

Cheers, OdyX