Bug#669201: ITP: ffdiaporama -- Movie creator from photos and video clips
Owner: Fabrice Coutadeur <email@example.com>
* Package name : ffdiaporama
Version : 1.2.1
Upstream Author : Dominique Levray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://ffdiaporama.tuxfamily.org/
* License : GPL-2+
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Movie creator from photos and video clips
ffDiaporama is an application for creating video sequences consisting of
* titles, fixed or animated.
* images or photos, fixed or animated.
* movie clips
These sequences are assembled into a slide show by means of transitions of
sequence to produce complete videos.
The following options are available:
* Refocusing of images and photos
* Cutting of video clips
* Notes (addition of text) for images, photos, sequences and animations
* Graphical filters on the images and the videos (conversion into black and
white, dust removal, equalization of colors, etc.)
* Creation of animation by zoom, rotation or Ken Burns Effect on images or
* Correction of the images and the videos during animations (luminosity,
contrast, gamma, colors, etc.)
* Transitions between sequences with definition of the transition type,
sequence by sequence.
* Addition of a background sound (wav, mp3 or ogg) with customizable effects
for volume, fade in/out and passage in pause, sequence by sequence.
* Generation of usable videos for most current video equipment (DVD player /
smartphone, multimedia box, hard drive, etc.) but also publishable on the
main video-sharing Websites (YouTube, Dailymotion, etc.)
* Video formats from QVGA (320×240) to Full HD (1920×1080) by way of the DVD
and HD 720 formats.
* Image geometry (aspect ratio) : 4:3, 16:9 or 2.35:1 (cinema)
* Possible formats for rendering : avi, mpg, mp4, mkv