Track your car: Online... On live... On time!

*Track your car: Online... On live... On time!*

*Dear Valued Customer,*

*

**Greetings of the day from MANMIN INTERNATIONAL L.L.C.!*

*

**Manmin was established since 2004. We specialize in GPS/GSM/GPRS
vehicle tracking devices with experienced team behind your needs.*

*We provide tracking devices for any vehicle fleet operations for
benefits such as real time tracking, speed information, geo-fencing,
security, engine block/unblock, speed alarm and many more.*

*

**For more information find our company profile attached or log on to
our website: www.gcctrack.com <http://www.gcctrack.com/>
. **Email :**info@gcctrack.com*

**

*

**So trust us not to be misled!*

*

*

*Kind Regards, *

**

*Manmin International (LLC)*

*Dubai | United Arab Emirates | P.O Box – 117171*

* *

*T +971 4 3522200 | F +971 4 3525200*

*Web - www.gcctrack.com <http://www.enhmedia.com/>
***