Re: debconf13

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:39 PM, vangelis wrote:

> I'll gonna need all of your experience for debconf12 *if*, as i hope
> debconf13 will be in Greece and also the knowledge about hotels, conference
> halls, etc this great event needs to be successful.
> Please contact me if debian leadership decides to be in Greece.

Switzerland was chosen as the location for DebConf13:

http://www.debian.org/News/2012/20120301

AFAICT, there was not even a bid for DebConf13 to be in Greece:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13#Bids

If you want to bid for DebConf14/DebConf15, take a look here:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/BidProcess
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/LocationCheckList

--
bye,