Re: A few questions from a new DD

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 02:01:00PM +0100, olivier sallou wrote:
> I could fix the problem using the mail gateway, I was just surprised that
> it does not appear in web interface, and I could not see in Debian wiki
> that SSH key is mandatory for login.

Whether it is the case or not (I don't remember either), please note
that you're now in a perfect position to fix this!

"Old timers" have forget about documentation issues they encountered
when they started, and are therefore unlikely to realize there is
something in need of being fixed. It'd be great if you could capitalize
your recent experience to make the path easier for others in the future.

And, of course, welcome!
Cheers.