Re: upstart: please update to latest upstream version

Russ Allbery wrote:
> While this is true, note that the main objection to CLAs is that it limits
> the potential field of contributors.  One of the other things that *also*
> substantially limits the field of contributors is an upstream who is
> confrontational and difficult to work with.  I'm not sure systemd can
> claim the unambiguous high ground here.

Is there reason to believe this would be a particular problem with
systemd? Most of the controversy I've seen surrounding Poettering has
been due to people resisting the kind of change he has championed. I
don't remember seeing much about him being "difficult to work with" in
any sense that would make it hard to contribute to systemd (though not
much to the contrary either).