Re: [PHP-DEV] Suhosin patch disabled by default in Debian php5 builds

On 02/02/12 14:31, Stefan Esser wrote:
> considering the fact that you write this email the very same day that a remote code execution vulnerability in PHP is found that is easy to exploit from remote and is greatly mitigated by the use of Suhosin you look pretty stupid. (In case of usage of Suhosin-Extension in default config, it is even completely killed).
> Just saying.

I think that you words are out of tone, there is not need to be unpolite

And where is such exploit??? I don't see any CVE

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez                           http://neutrino.es
Igalia - Free Software Engineering                http://www.igalia.com