Re: Releasing DEP 5 in two weeks in the absence of blocking bugs.

Le Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 06:13:05PM -0800, Russ Allbery a écrit :
> Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:
>
> > I do not intend to push a document on which persons disagree, so please,
> > if you think that there are serious problems with the current wording
> > DEP 5, or if you found an important bug in its syntax, report it to the
> > BTS.
>
> I reported what I think are problems with the current wording just now to
> debian-policy, and yes, I believe that should block marking it as
> ACCEPTED.

Thanks Russ.

I found your arguments convincing (in <8739bcv2xz.fsf@windlord.stanford.edu>
sent on debian-project, not -policy).  If you do not mind, I will be a bit
formal and forward them to the BTS.  Let's make sure to be clear that DEP 5
does not require to document more than the current practice.

Thank you as well for framing clearly the questions to the FTP Masters.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan