Bug#655222: ITP: filebench -- ITP: filebench - file system and storage benchmark with flexible workload specification
Owner: Martin Steigerwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : filebench
Version : 188.8.131.52
Upstream Author : Vasily Tarasov (email@example.com) and others
* URL : http://sourceforge.net/projects/filebench/
* License : CDDL 1.0
Programming Lang: C, Perl
Description : ITP: filebench - file system and storage benchmark with flexible workload specification
Filebench is a file system and storage benchmark that allows to generate a
high variety of workloads. It employs extensive Workload Model Language
(WML) for detailed workload specification.
- Extensive Workload Model Language (WML) for workload specification
- Includes popular pre-defined workloads: webserver, fileserver, varmail, etc.
- Reports throughput and latency histograms
- Works on Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris
(taken from upstream webpage)
I intend to maintain it as project of collabmaint on Alioth via Git. I
intend to have Sebastian 'tokkee' Harl <firstname.lastname@example.org> as my sponsor for
uploading the package.