Re: Appreciation

also sprach Michael Hall <mhall119@ubuntu.com> [2011.11.21.0100 +0100]:
> The Ubuntu community is holding a community appreciation day[1]
> today, and I wanted to extend that to the entire Debian community
> as well.

Thanks. It's good to see that there are still people in the Ubuntu
community who have a grasp of the big picture. The community
managers in Ubuntu don't seem to care to inform new members (and
make sure existing members know) where Ubuntu is coming from.

Best of luck, and keep up the good work!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

time wounds all heels.