seeking comaintainer for debmirror

I've been maintaining debmirror since we lost fjp. But moving to a cabin
with dialup internet shortly after adopting a mirror program turns out
to be a bad idea for developing it (though a nice use-case for using
it). So I'm seeking comaintainer(s). All that's needed is basic perl,
and an understanding of how the archive is laid out. Source is in
collab-maint git so you already have commit access.

Some examples of changes that need to be made:

* mirror per-section Contents files #637442
* More robust i18n/Index file parsing. Alternatively, find a way to not
  need to parse those files. #644609
* support InRelease files #644609

debmirror could use some refactoring of cruft accumulated over the
years, but I may not be the one to do it, since every time I think about
that I have an urge to rewrite it in haskell.

--
see shy jo