Re: Announcing derivatives patches and call for help and feedback

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:28 PM, Karl Goetz wrote:

> As a (largely) non coder, what should I look for in (say) gNewSenses
> patches to know if it can be filtered out automatically? Are there any
> common indicators?

Anything that looks like cruft or things that the Debian maintainer
does not need to see.

It was suggested on IRC that I should delegate the filtering to
maintainers with an easy interface. I'm not sure what that would look
like but it sounds a much more useful way to do things. Hopefully
Mehdi would be willing to work on it too :)

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise