zfs-fuse in debian

Hello,

Quick question. I see you maintain zfs-fuse.

0.7.0 is out since March, but it's not even in Sid. Is there some deep reason to this, or just lack of time?

Since zfs-fuse upstream is under extremely heavy development, I have the feeling that any risks created by adopting the latest stable release should be small compared to the known errors it fixes, so I'm planning to build myself a 0.7.0 package by cannibalizing the 0.6.9-1 source pkg in squeeze.

Do you think the debian patchfile for 0.6.9-1 will apply cleanly to upstream 0.7.0? Does it do any deeper code fixes?

Thanks a lot!

Daniel