Periodic automake cleanup: removal of automake1.7

As has become custom, it's time for removal of another old automake
version. This round it's automake 1.7's turn.

Below is a list of packages that build depend on
automake1.7. Please fix them by:

1. Not build depending on automake in the first place. It may be
completely unnecessary, or you can ship the generated Makefile.in's in
the diff.gz. You will never have to deal with these transition
problems again.

2. Upgrade to the latest version of automake, automake1.11, to stave
off obsolescence.

3. Using dh-autoreconf.

In a couple of weeks I will be filing wishlist bugs with patches to
remove the automake1.7. Probably about a month after that I will start
NMUing any packages who haven't acted on the bugs. Then I will ask for
automake1.7's removal. Thanks in advance for your help.

W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>
   snacc
   snacc (U)

Jan-Michael Brummer <jan.brummer@tabos.org>