Re: Providing official virtualisation images of Debian

On 07/28/2011 04:33 PM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> for the other thing (you said the build would fail with --initramfs
> none) i'll check somewhen after dinner, it worked for me though a couple
> of weeks ago (and the linaro/cannonical and ubuntu guys are using this
> feature for their arm images since iirc about a year), so i'm fairly
> positive the error of yours at that time (which there's no other
> information about it, such as the actual failure message/error) is
> either fixed or was a 'temporary' failure (because building wheezy
> instead of stable, or so). anyhow.. i'll get back to you about that later.

i've tried it yesterday night and today early in the morning, it failed
but for indifferent reasons (something not good in testing/unstable).
i'll have a look at it next week again and announce a first set of
images for comments.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net