Re: Providing official virtualisation images of Debian

OoO En cette  matinée ensoleillée du mardi 26  juillet 2011, vers 09:28,
Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> disait :

>> What virtualisation solutions should be supported?
>> - Virtual Box seems like a natural candidate since it's free and
>> included since Squeeze.
>> - Vmware has a significant installed base and is relevant, although
>> proprietary
>> - Microsoft Virtual PC is likely also needed
>> - Qemu
>> - Citrix XenServer?

> - images for cloud infrastructures (AMI -- Amazon Machine Image)

I  was  about to  ask  the  same. Those  images  seem  very popular  for
Ubuntu. Maybe we are missing something by not providing them. I remember
that those  images can be used with  Eucalyptus as well (no  need to use
Amazon).
--
Vincent Bernat ☯ http://vincent.bernat.im

Use the fundamental control flow constructs.