Re: [Lennart Poettering] Re: A few observations about systemd

]] "brian m. carlson"

Hi,

| On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 07:31:59AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
| > | Also, I've installed systemd on my laptop and it logs almost nothing
| > | to the console ("verbose" on the kernel command line does not help).
| >
| > try doing systemd.log_level=debug as documented in the man page?
|
| It's hard to access the manpage on the only system on which systemd is
| installed when the system won't boot.  If everything's working
| normally, I don't care if it's mostly silent.

Then install it somewhere else?  It's not like it has much in the way of
extra deps, nor does it take over your boot unless you install
systemd-sysv.  Or just boot with init=/bin/sh and the check the man
page.  Really, I'm sure you can work it out.  I'm sure you can even find
the man page on the internet if you try.

Cheers,
--
Tollef Fog Heen