Re: [Lennart Poettering] Re: A few observations about systemd

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 19:48 +0000, Uoti Urpala wrote:
> There was a discussion about whether future Debian would be
> based on kFreeBSD, and kFreeBSD failed that on its own merits, not due to any
> consideration of systemd (or actually there wasn't much of a discussion, but
> that was only because kFreeBSD's failure was so obvious). Future Debian will not
> be based kFreeBSD, nor will it even be an important alternative.

Please share more details of this discussion to which you refer.  Whilst
doing so, it might be worth bearing in mind that I'm (at least) the
second member of the release team to reply in this thread and that there
are no current plans for kfreebsd-{amd64,i386} to cease being release
architectures for Debian.

Regards,

Adam