Re: [kfreebsd] massive report for uninstallable FUSE packages

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 12:33:43PM -0300, David Bremner wrote:

> Depends: fuse [linux-any] | fuse4bsd [kfreebsd-any]
> [..]
> I'm also not sure whether it is better to use '|' or just ',' here.
> Probably it doesn't matter.

I haven't looked into the apt code but from a logical point of view
both ways ('|' or ',') are equivalent since the two filters [linux-any]
and [kfreebsd-any] are mutually exclusive. I would say that '|' fits the
intended meaning better since in any situation one only may have one of
the two dependencies, but that is probably a question of taste.

-Ralf.