Re: TeX packages - side topic make and sleep

Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
Dear John, dear Sara,

thank you for contributing the manual pages.

Having translated several manpages last year I am used to some licence statement
at the very beginning of the manual, e.g.:

.\" Copyright (c) 1995 Michael Chastain (mec@shell.portal.com), 15 April 1995.
.\"
.\" This is free documentation; you can redistribute it and/or ...

(I copied it from bdflush.2).

Kind regards,
   Martin

It was supposed to have a quick introduction so as not to bother those who weren't interested.
(my mouse button clicks itself at times)

"a make that sleeps"

I wrote the tiny script not planning on distributing it. It is GPL or any licence debian compat you like. Enjoy!

BTW I just wrote it a week ago for testing sh v. make in some situations, it's alpha just like it says :)

Jan had been right that a maintainer could solve the Tex issue using "triggers" with maintainer class efforts (I'm unsure the person was asking for a fix or a long term maintainer sol'n actually)

Thanks much hope it was no bother,

John