Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):

> If anyone wants to help there, more info here:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/OldPkgRemovals#defoma
>
> Main blockers are Xorg, ghostscript and the other remaining backends
> (libwmf, vflib3).

Would you agree for us to be advocates of this release goal, Paul?

You could be the one looking at these "main blockers" and I could be
the nasty annoying little barking dog hunting down font packages that
are still using defoma and propose patches (as weel as adoption of the
font package by the pkg-fonts team..:))