Re: NMU procedure
- To: Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Konstantinos Margaritis <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, Simtec Electronics <email@example.com>, Bartosz Fenski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian Forensics <email@example.com>, Stanislav Maslovski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Richard Kreckel <email@example.com>, Debian QA Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Raphael Geissert <email@example.com>, Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Debian OSS4 Maintainers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian Mono Group <email@example.com>, Jose Luis Tallon <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Evgeni Golov <email@example.com>, Frederik Schüler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Scheme48 Maintainers Task Force <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: NMU procedure
- From: Hector Oron <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:21:25 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] AANLkTi=1jSgE8Awa63DxkQAjEKyVZBdRa--X+yBSaYLS@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20110227132233.GA4736@radis.liafa.jussieu.fr>
- References: <[🔎] 20110227132233.GA4736@radis.liafa.jussieu.fr>
2011/2/27 Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> there are a number of NMUs currently in the delayed queue, adding armhf
> support to some packages. The bugs referenced in those uploads have
> seen no notification of any such upload, and no NMU diff has been sent.
> Please fix this. And in the future, do that before you upload, per
* Patches in BTS are hanging since last year, 2010.
* NMU were discussed on -devel without any objection 
* Severity was raised Feb 14, 2011 for part of the packages and
maintainers should be aware of that 
* Everyone that has complained, we have removed the upload from
delayed queue (#604681)
* A bug has been created to have armhf as release goal and ease
release team track this goal (#615513)
I do really apologize in case we have miss something, we'll try to do
better next time.
NMU bugs have been rescheduled to DELAYED/7 and maintainers affected
are CC on this email, if you are fine with it good (we would be happy
to reschedule the NMU to DELAYED/0), if not, please let us know so we
can cancel, reschedule or workout why it is wrong or how we can help
get it fixed.
If you need nmudiff, please let us know, from now we'll be attaching
it on next follow ups.
Affected packages can be reached at deferred queue list 
"Our Sun unleashes tremendous flares expelling hot gas into the Solar
System, which one day will disconnect us."
-- Day DVB-T stop working nicely
Video flare: http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100510.html