Re: RFA: all my packages

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 09:55:48PM -0500, Ryan Kavanagh wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 07:02:16PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, Decklin Foster wrote:
> > > rxvt-unicode is a total clusterfuck.
> >
> > if noone ever comes up (I am already overloaded somewhat) -- I guess
> > I will need to look at this cluster..ck since I am using it ;-)
>
> I don't think I have the time and nor the ability to properly maintain
> rxvt-unicode solo, but since it's my terminal of choice, I'm willing to
> co-maintain it.

I've setup the pkg-urxvt team[0] for the several people interested in
helping with the packaging. Please request to join. I'll file an ITA and
import the packaging into git shortly.

Kind regards,
Ryan

[0] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-urxvt/

--
|_)|_/  Ryan Kavanagh             |  GnuPG key