Re: Build logs (was: Sourceful uploads)

Le Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 05:45:56PM +0100, gregor herrmann a écrit :
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:09:05 +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
>
> > > getbuildlog(1) from devscripts downloads (almost, if you ignore a
> > > small header/footer) text-versions of build logs.
> > it is exactly that header and footer that I was reffering to when I wrote
> > “withouth HTML processing”.
>
> Ok. It doesn't really hurt IMO, but that's just me.

I still think that it is more straightforward to serve text files as text,
rather than adding html and removing it afterwards. Would it be acceptable for
buildd.debian.org to serve the bzipped plain text logs directly ?

The reason why I am interested in these logs and the signed .changes files is
that I am trying to collect them in the Git repository where the source package
is maintained. I already found it very useful a couple of times to have the
logs ready for being diff'ed (--word-diff=color).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan