Re: The "node" command in Debian

On Monday 07 February 2011 13.54:24 Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> 1. they can declare a conflict with each other, so that the packaging
>    system will never let both get installed in the same system.

JavaScript and AX.25 sounds like it might be quite a distance in terms of
people involved, although this is really just a guess.

Start with a package conflict plus explanatory notice in README.Debian and
move on to other measures if "enough" people complain, perhaps?

Downside is of course that this discussion will probably repeated a few
times.

cheers
-- vbi

--
As we found out later, our activities had both saturated an uplink two
"hops" up from our university, at the Nordic University Network level