Anyone collected historical data for popcons of derivative(s)?

Dear Fellows,

I wonder if anyone cron-ed fetching of popcons for derivative
distributions (e.g. Ubuntu).  ubuntu exposes only current status
http://popcon.ubuntu.com/ and I've not found if there is any way obtain
historical data (like we have one available for DDs).

I am asking because we thought to plot few plots for our debconf talk.
UDD also seems to store only current status for popcons of both ubuntu
and Debian... So I thought that may be someone already did set up some
cron job to fetch Ubuntu popcons?  I found no official information on
Ubuntu popcon historical data being available, so decided to check with
you guys first before asking in the derivatives land.

thanks in advance for reply
--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]