Re: Processed (with 66 errors): Please change me email address

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010, Javier Barroso wrote:

> > 4. Send email with unarchive / submitter / archive instructions (same
> > search but with archive=archived) (checking the number of bugs to
> > change)

It's probably not worth causing all that noise, i.e. spamming dozens of
package maintainers, for issues that have been solved years and years
ago.  I just would let old, archived bugs stay as they are.

> I sent other command request to change submitters from that merged
> bugs to original.

Great, thanks a lot!

Cheers,
weasel