Bug#600981: ITP: lv2file -- A command-line program to apply LV2 effects to files
Owner: Jeremy Salwen <email@example.com>
Package name : lv2file
* Version : 0.6
Upstream Author : Jeremy Salwen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/lv2file/
* License : GPL 3
Programming Lang: C
Description : A command-line program to apply LV2 effects to files
lv2file is a simple program which you can use to apply LV2 effects to your
audio files without much hassle.
Possible use cases of lv2file are:
* You want to apply an effect without having to open a GUI or start
* You want to apply effects to a large number of files, or in an
* You need a deterministic environment to debug a plugin you are developing.
* You want your audio tools to be command line only.
lv2file does not come with any built-in effects, so you must install other
packages containing LV2 plugins to use with lv2file.