Re: Installing Vmware v71

On 10/10/2010 08:04 PM, Tong Sun wrote:
 > > Thanks a lot, that's already good enough for me. Please tell me,
 >
 > ...but please don't tell debian-devel. (MFT set)

Sorry, but I really can't get it. All over the web, people from other
distros are sharing how they can beat it, but I just can't find a single
post from Debian people how they deal with it, only the questions, no
answers.

Now I see that in Debian, at least in debian-devel, we want to keep it a
secret. Maybe the next poor soul in Debian community will find this
post, but I'll comply and keep it a secret.

What you do is tell debian-*user*.

--
Seek truth from facts.