Re: Invite to join the Release Team

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 02:03:51PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Luk Claes wrote:
> > Hi Clint
> >
> > You seem to send the message that you can judge from the sideline how
> > things should be run, so I hereby invite you to join the Release Team
> > and do a proper job.
> >
> > If you don't take the challenge I'll interpret that as you being a
> > coward who does not deserve to be heard in the future.
> >
> > Please be responsible and do help us out here.
>
> Are you sure you're the person who should write such an email? Instead of
> writing such emails you should spend your time on doing a *PROPER* job in the
> Release Team.

Not that I endorse Luk's email or consider it to be entirely
appropriate, but let's give some credit where credit is due. Luk is
currently one of the release team's major active contributors, so
please refrain from issuing your drive-by judgements on the matters
you have little clue about.

Thanks.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org