Re: source.debian.net

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 2:28 AM, Michael Gilbert
<michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know who maintains source.debian.net?  It's a really great
> service, but its been down for about a month now.  I would like to
> to make sure they're aware of the problem.  Thanks.

As I wrote in private email, Peter De Watcher is the maintainer and I
"sponsored" the domain.

I also contacted DSA about the possibility of adding TXT records for
indicating the maintainer of "sponsored" domains, will add something
to DeveloperNews if anything changes.

--
bye,
pabs