Bug#573393: ITP: maven-release -- Maven Release Plugin
Owner: Gabriele Giacone <email@example.com>
* Package name : maven-release
Version : 2.0
Upstream Author : Release plugin team at http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/team-list.html
* URL : http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin
* License : ASL 2.0
Programming Lang: java
Description : Maven Release Plugin
This plugin is used to release a project with Maven, saving a lot of
repetitive, manual work. Releasing a project is made in two steps:
prepare and perform. It provides the following goals:
* release:clean - Clean up after a release preparation.
* release:prepare - Prepare for a release in SCM.
* release:prepare-with-pom - Prepare for a release in SCM, and generate
release POMs that record the fully resolved projects used.
* release:rollback - Rollback a previous release.
* release:perform - Perform a release from SCM.
* release:stage - Perform a release from SCM into a staging folder/repository.
* release:branch - Create a branch of the current project with all versions
* release:update-versions - Update the versions in the POM(s).