Re: Is tabular data in binary format acceptable for Debian ?

Manuel Prinz <manuel@debian.org> writes:

> Speaking as an R user, Rdata is definitely the "preferred form of
> modification". You load it into R, edit it, save it, done.
>
> So +1 for "preferred form of modification".

Specifically, “preferred form of the work for making modifications to
it”.

I'm glad there is clearly a specific form that meets that definition.

--
 \      “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back |
  `\                                          in time.” —Steven Wright |