Re: GPL-licensed software linked against libssl on buildds!

Hi Neil,

On Tue Jan 19, 2010 at 22:29:25 +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:59:35AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> > This is a bug in the netatalk Debian packaging.  You cannot assume the
> > package will be built in a clean chroot; among other things, the buildd
> > software explicitly does not guarantee that all packages will be removed.
> >

> Would it be time to start looking at LVM snapshops + sbuild perhaps?

we already have two or three buildds doing that... The buildd team (esp.
HE) working on that and if it works out to be stable enough, we can see
if we can roll out it to all buildds.

Greetings
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster