Re: dpkg 3.0 (quilt) packages not being accepted?

Rene Engelhard dijo [Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 02:21:30AM +0100]:
> > libprawn-ruby uses the 3.0 (quilt) format and is built from three
> > tarballs
> > (libprawn-ruby_0.7.1+dfsg.orig.tar.gz,libprawn-ruby_0.7.1+dfsg.orig-pdf-inspector.tar.gz
>                                                                          ^
> > and libprawn-ruby_0.7.1+dfsg.orig-ttfunk.tar.gz). It correctly builds
> [...]
> >
> > Please provide any pointers on what am I doing wrong, or any other
> > failure cases.
>
> pdf-inspector.
>
> the hyphen is the problem. dpkg in lenny can't yet do that (and dak
> tries it on lenny). Raphael uploaded a new dpkg for the next point
> release. When that happens and ftp-naster/the buildds get uploaded
> we can use - in the component name. Not now unfortunately :/
>
> (/me waits for - being allowed, too...)

Confirmed, yesterday night I uploaded the same package with a
pdfinspector component insteaed - and it worked perfectly.

Thanks,

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244