Re: Lintian based autorejects

On Mon Nov 02 11:40, Luk Claes wrote:
> For the actual matter at hand I think it's very wrong to do a MBF
> without going through d-devel for several reasons:

> <snip reasons>

Otoh, this is a slightly special case, since they are things which are
causing the package to become non-uploadable. In this case the correct
place to have the discussion about the scope et al of the bugs is with
ftp-master about what constitutes rejection criteria; the bug filing is
purely a reflection of that.

I certainly don't think that having packages with an upload-critical bug
with no bug filed against them is a good idea

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson