Re: gnokii stall

Norbert Preining wrote:
> is there any plan or timeline when the gnokii stall in sid will be
> fixed? It looks like that gnome-phone-manager and the kdepim suite
> still depend on the old libgnokii library.
>
> Do the maintainers of these packages plan to upload fixed packages
> soon?

This is my fault for uploading a new soname without trying to coordinate
with the other maintainers or asking the release team.

I forgot that since the last soname bump, libgnokii now doesn't have a
versioned -dev package, so I needlessly opened bugs for the depending
packages instead of simply requesting binNMUs. My bad.

In the meantime gnome-phone-manager has been binNMUed, so kaddressbook
seems to be the only missing piece.
I'm sending an email to d-release requesting that, just in case.

Cheers and sorry for the noise

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]