Re: New source package formats now available

also sprach Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> [2009.11.26.0920 +0100]:
> I would be ok to add support for this in "3.0 (quilt)":
> - add an option "--single-debian-patch" that could be set in
>   debian/source/options. With this option dpkg-source would update
>   debian/patches/debian-changes (instead of debian-changes-<ver>)
> - support a debian/source/debian-patch-header that would be used
>   as header of the automatic patch (debian/patches/debian-changes in this
>   case)
>
> How does that sound? (Thanks to mrvn who suggested me the ideas)

How about implying --single-debian-patch when
debian/source/debian-patch-header exists?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"a human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion,
 butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
 balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
 orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze
 a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal,
 fight efficiently, die gallantly. specialization is for insects."
                                                  -- robert heinlein