Re: Bits from the FTPMaster meeting

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Charles Plessy wrote:
> To save everybody's time, I proposed earlier in this month's discussion to not
> report the build failures in our bug tracking system unless there is an interest
> from the porters or from the package maintainers to make the package available
> in the affected architecture(s).

This goes against my interpretation of what it means to try to be an
universal operating system.

I know multiple architecture support can sometimes be a pain, but we can't
really afford to drop part of it without consequences. It will have
consequences in what migrates to testing and thus on what a stable release
looks like.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog