Bug#555524: ITP: libjscience -- Java API for performing numerical calculations and data storage among other things.
Owner: Juan Sebastian Lopez Villa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : libjscience
Version : 4.3.1
Upstream Author : Jean-Marie Dautelle <email@example.com>
* URL : http://jscience.org/
* License : BSD
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Java API for performing numerical calculations and data storage among other things.
JScience library aims to provide the most comprehensive Java library for the scientific community. JScience is formed of modules
* A coordinates module compliant with OGC/ISO specifications for the development and deployment of geographic
* A linear algebra module, which includes a first parameterized matrix class capable of resolving linear system of
equations involving any kind of elements.
* A functions module for symbolic calculations and analysis.
* Support for Standard, Relativistic, High-Energy, Quantum and Natural physical models.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0.3
APT prefers stable
APT policy: (500, 'stable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)