Re: Can linux-any arch and friends be used?

On 2009-10-29, Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de> wrote:
> We just had a similar issue (Architecture: linux-any) on irc yesterday
> and the outcome was that linux-any will only work post squeeze because
> the buildd need to grog that syntax too and run stable outside the
> build chroot.

However the newer sbuild uses the tools within the chroot to fetch and work
with the packages.  Apart from the fact that Architecture is only read by
the build system, no?  (But well, quinn-diff is not adapted to understand
this, so it wouldn't be scheduled for building at the moment, but the
reason of this are not the buildds.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern