Re: Lintian based autorejects

On 11917 March 1977, Brian May wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 02:57:35PM +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
>>     - statically-linked-binary
> This is not always a bug. e.g. dar-static is supposed to be statically linked!

Thats why its a warning only and can be overridden.

> My packages produce a number of lintian errors/warnings that I don't consider
> to be a problem (like this one) - it would be good if there was a tool I could
> use to automatically compare the output of lintian with the list documented
> here so I can find out what problems I might have without making a useless
> upload.

Its a yaml input file to know the tags (and their category). So its
pretty easy to write something doing it and honestly I do expect someone
to come up with such a script. :) (We will provide it at a stable
location soon)

--
bye, Joerg
> commited with the quality of our system (and project), it is all very
> connected: Freedom <-> Users <-> Quality <-> Transparency <-> Freedom.
This looks like a consulting schema