ziobudda.net violates non-commercial licences on Planet Debian

http://www.ziobudda.net/rss/newsdalmondo.php?fid=44001

The above URL has links to copies of blog posts that were taken from Planet
Debian.  The posts are included in full with Google advertising.  This
breaches the licence conditions of any blog that uses a non-commercial use
license (such as my blog).

I am going to ask them to stop syndicating my content in that manner and
others may want to do the same.

Note that for my blog I explicitly permit people to publish translations of my
work without restrictions.  So if they were to translate my blog posts to
Italian then I would be happy for them to make money from it.

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Main Blog