Re: Bug#454993: RFH: fglrx-driver -- non-free AMD/ATI r5xx, r6xx display driver
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
it is an old RFH, but I want to remind it:
We are needing help with the fglrx packaging.
The person who would apply for this job should require the following:
- - Using a radeon card > 2000 HD, which is supported by fglrx >= 9.4
- - Using unstable for testing out new releases
- - He/She hasn't got to be a DD, but minor packaging experience should be
available, at least he/she should know how to build a package from svn trunk
- - Interested in testing out and hopefully also hunting open bugreports.
- - Why we do not need stable users for this job?
The only issues we may fix in stable releases are packaging ones, which
is our code, in some *realy rare* cases also on the kernel module..
- - Why do we require ppl with a radeon card > 2000 HD?
fglrx > 9.3 dropped support for all belower chipsets, the current team
is unable to realy test the new uploaded releases, because of the lack
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
GNU/Linux Debian Developer
Always if we think we are right,
we were maybe wrong.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----