Bug#537268: ITP: verilog-perl -- building point for Verilog support in the Perl language
Owner: "أحمد المحمودي" <email@example.com>
* Package name : verilog-perl
Version : 3.2.11
Upstream Author : Wilson Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://www.veripool.org
* License : Artistic License 2.0
Programming Lang: C++, Perl
Description : building point for Verilog support in the Perl language
The Verilog-Perl library is a building point for Verilog support in the Perl language. It includes:
* Verilog::Getopt which parses command line options similar to C++
* Verilog::Language which knows the language keywords and parses
* Verilog::Netlist which builds netlists out of Verilog files. This
* allows easy scripts to determine things such as the hierarchy of
* Verilog::Parser invokes callbacks for language tokens.
* Verilog::Preproc preprocesses the language, and allows reading
post-processed files right from Perl without temporary files.
* vpassert inserts PLIish warnings and assertions for any simulator.
* vppreproc preprocesses the complete Verilog 2001 and SystemVerilog language.
* vrename renames and cross-references Verilog symbols. Vrename
creates Verilog cross references and makes it easy to rename
signal and module names across multiple files. Vrename uses a
simple and efficient three step process. First, you run vrename to
create a list of signals in the design. You then edit this list,
changing as many symbols as you wish. Vrename is then run a second
time to apply the changes.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
APT prefers jaunty-updates
APT policy: (500, 'jaunty-updates'), (500, 'jaunty-security'), (500, 'jaunty-proposed'), (500, 'jaunty-backports'), (500, 'jaunty')
Architecture: i386 (i686)