Re: Should gnome-libs die for Lenny?

Barry deFreese schreef:
> Hi folks,
>
> There are only 5 packages left that have reverse depends on gnome-libs
> packages.  They are as follows:
>
> digitaldj:  Removal request was filed but maintainer claims someone has
> done a Gtk2 port and saved it for now.

I thought this was a post-lenny thing anyway, but if there's only so few
packages left, I'm tempted to not obstruct the removal of gnome-libs for
digitaldj.

Lets say I try to get an upload with the GTK2 patch within a week or so,
would the new digitaldj sitll be allowed in to lenny?

[Johannes is the patch in such a state that we could do that?]

grts Tim