Help needed with the GPG Key Signing Coordination page

Hi

Ralf Treinen and I are looking for help with the GPG Key Signing
Coordination page.

The GPG key signing coordination page at http://nm.debian.org/gpg.php
is primarily aimed at prospective contributors to find existing Debian
developers who can sign their key for the ID part of the NM maintainer
process.

Ralf Treinen and I have been taking care of this page the last years but
I want to focus on other tasks so we're now looking for one or two
additional people to help out.  The tasks to be performed are described
at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/nm/trunk/doc/gpg-coord/README?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Cheers

Luk