Re: Gtk1.2/Imlib/gnome-lib packages (Long)

On Friday 19 December 2008 21:07:09 Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 17.12.2008, 12:03 -0500 schrieb Barry deFreese:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Just in case anyone cares/is interested, here is some work I have been
> > doing on packages using Gtk1.2, Imlib, gnome-libs, or any combination
> > thereof.
> >

> > Obviously some packages fall within more than one rdepend/rbdepend.
> > gnome-libs:
> >
> >   bluefish
> >     Actually built with gtk2 but still build-deps on gnome-bin?? (pinged
> > maintainer). Just a suggests, can probably be removed.
>
> It does *not* build-depend on gnome-bin and I already told you this (you
> simply did not answer). Where do you see this build-dependency?

Ok, genuine mistakes happen, gnome-bin is found in Suggests, hence could be
easily removed from there => no harm done ;-)

I think he did a pretty good job compiling such a list, and I wonder if
Alternatives: field would also be helpful for hopeless packages or it would
just clutter the data ?